8 November 2022
The 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Vantage Private Equity Growth 5 consisting of Vantage Private Equity Growth 5, LP (ILP No. 2100037) (VPEG5, LP) and Vantage Private Equity Growth Trust 5A (VPEG5A) will be held via video conference along with the Vantage Private Equity Growth Funds VPEG, VPEG2, VPEG3 and VPEG4 commencing at 10:00am AEDST, Wednesday 30th November 2022, broadcast from Level 39, Aurora Place, 88 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia for the purpose of transacting the business set out below.
Investors seeking to attend the virtual AGM, please advise Vantage by email at [email protected], to register your interest and you will receive video conference details by way of an invitation prior to the meeting.
Performance Highlights from VPEG5’s 2022 Annual Report;
- First Close of $37.0 million completed on 17 December 2021
- $20 million investment commitment to Advent Partners 3 Fund
- $20 million investment commitment to Allegro Fund IV
- $20 million investment commitment to Anchorage Capital Partners Fund IV
- $20 million investment commitment to CPE Capital 9
- $15 million investment commitment to Mercury Capital Fund Twenty2
- 6 unique new underlying investments added to the portfolio
- Two $1 million co-investment commitments completed into Gull New Zealand alongside Allegro Fund IV and EventsAir alongside Riverside Australia Fund III
- $1.06million in distributions received from an underlying fund during the year
- $0.49million in total distributions paid to all VPEG5A investors.